Drain Service in Memphis
Clogged pipes can be one of the biggest hassles you’ll ever experience as a Memphis homeowner. If you’ve been killing yourself trying to continually unclog your problematic pipes by plunging or using harsh chemicals then it’s time to call the drain service experts! If this is a recurring problem for you, a professional diagnosis by the drain service specialists at Stewart Plumbing is your best bet.
- A clogged drain may be caused by something as simple as years of dirt and grease build up or it could be due to a more complicated issue like overgrown tree roots or a broken/collapsed pipe.
- But no matter what the source of your clog is, rest assured that our professional drain service team has seen it before and has all the tools, training and experience to locate and fix it fast.
Drain Snake Service
Sometimes your old plunger just isn’t enough to solve your drain problems. That’s when it’s time to call on the proven drain snake specialists at Stewart Plumbing to get your clogged drains flowing again.
- Here’s how it works: our state-of-art drain snake enters the clogged drain with a powerful, rotating motion. This allows the snake to “corkscrew” through the clog itself.
- The back end of the snake finishes the job, breaking up the substance, scraping accumulated matter off the pipe interior and allowing it to pass completely through the drain.
Video Camera Inspection
Ever peer down into your clogged drain wondering what the hold-up is? Well with video camera inspection service, you won’t have to wonder anymore. Diagnosing exactly what is clogging your drain can be very tricky without conducting a camera inspection.
- During a video inspection, a special camera is introduced into the drain. This way, our drain cleaning experts can detect cracks, joints, separations, collapses or debris that may be the source of your clog.
- We use only the latest in drain camera technology so our drain cleaning experts can pinpoint exactly where your clog is located.
- It is always a good idea to have us conduct a video camera inspection of your drain line before any serious work is done—it could save you money in the long run.
Water Jetting Service
Let Stewart Plumbing unclog your drain with the power of hyper-pressurized water! Water jetters are a staple of the drain cleaning industry that use an extremely pressurized jet of water to cut through whatever substance is clogging your drain.
- Our state-of-the-art water jets can cut through any blockage within your drain line. Our drain cleaning experts always choose the appropriate water pressure for your individual piping, taking into account the size and material of the pipes so no damage is done to your drain system.
- It’s a basic inevitably of home ownership that your drainpipes will become clogged over time. It doesn’t matter if it’s grease, hair, soap scum, sediment, sludge, or tree roots – they can all inhibit the proper function your home’s drainage system and cause you a great deal of frustration in the process.
- Never fear though, our proven water jetting services will get your drainage system flowing free and clear once and for all.
Slow or stopped up drains are one of the biggest headaches of home ownership. Call Stewart Plumbing today to learn more about how our drain cleaning services can restore your pipes to working order again.